The Black community members of both America and Canada worked towards their liberation together. This poster features Black activists, boxers, lawyers who have similar histories from. both countries. The individual in the middle represents the historical impact of the church in the struggle for civil rights. The efforts of the all the Africans depicted in this poster have contributed to that struggle.
Give your community centres something interesting and mind refreshing to talk about! Get yours today!
Question: Is the church still relevant in the ongoing struggle for civil rights for Africans in both countries?
- Featured personalities: activists Rosa Parks and Viola Desmond, boxers Muhammad Ali and Sam Langford, lawyer and first black Member of Parliament Lincoln Alexander, and Senator Anne Cooles.
- Dimensions: 19” x 27”
- Double-sided: English and French
- Safe packaging and professionally printed
- Shipped via expedited post
- Artwork by Robert Small (indicated) and some figures digitally created.